Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement
We offer a NO COMMITMENT on All Memberships
Memberships cannot be cancelled within the first month of activation
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a one month auto pay cycle written notice to
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Basic Monthly Membership includes your choice any (2) of the following services: whole body cryotherapy or infrared sauna.
2. Premiere Monthly Membership includes your choice any (4) of the following services: whole body cryotherapy or infrared sauna.
3. Elite Monthly Membership includes your choice of any (6) of the following services: whole body cryotherapyor infrared sauna.
4. Daily Monthly Membership includes your choice of (1) whole body cryotherapy or infrared sauna session per day.
5. Daily Monthly Membership sessions to use in 30 days.
6. Unused services roll over and expire 12 months after the sale date. Daily Monthly Membership is excluded.
7. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month.
8. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
9. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
10. Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties and/or over the limit fees.
11. Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up.
12. Members may put membership on hold up to six months. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to email@example.com. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than six months, members membership will be terminated, and unused sessions will be forfeited.
13. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. Daily Monthly Membership expires one month from the sale date. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio could take up to 7 business days to respond.
14. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and cannot be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: You contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to cancel is received. April 14th's charge for your membership will process. Your last day to schedule is May 13th.
15. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio for review. Only then, if Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio did not perform what it agreed to do, Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio Then Below Zero Cryotherapy Studio is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
16. Members wishing to change their memberships (or in any other way modify their contracts) must sign a new membership agreement.
17. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30-day written cancellation or change notice.
18. Membership can be shared with family members only. Daily membership is excluded.